|Land Size||262 m2|
|Building Size||200 m2|
25B Geddes Street, Victoria Park, WA, 6100
Modern in design and boasting a long list of impressive features, 25B Geddes Street will win your heart as soon as you walk through the front door. Ideally located and surrounded by a multitude of fantastic lifestyle choices, you will be the envy of your friends and family. Be quick to make this your inner city home.
Features include but are not limited too:
- Expansive open plan living/dining/kitchen area boasting beautiful Marri flooring
- Two car garage with shoppers entry
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe located on the ground floor
- Bedrooms two and three are upstairs, generous in size with built in robes
- Three toilets
- Separate outdoor storage
- Large kitchen with 600 mm Westinghouse oven and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- 600mm gas hotplate
- High ceilings to the main living area
- Entire house has just been freshly painted
- Security Alarm
- NBN Ready
- Refrigerated ducted air-conditioning
- Gas storage hot water system
- Private, relaxing low maintenance back yard
This really is a prime residence for professional couples, city workers, fly-in-fly-out, or those who enjoy an eating out and walking everywhere lifestyle. 3.5 km to Perth CBD, 8.4 km to Perth Domestic airport, 4.2km from Optus Stadium and walking distance to the public transport, Victoria Park café strip, South Perth Foreshore, Victoria Park Primary School, Raphael Park and more.
We are flexible with home opens - contact our Leasing Manager today to book!