|Price||Offers From $495,000|
|Land Size||275 m2|
|Council Rates||$1,820 per year|
|Water Rates||$1,075 per year|
85 Canna Drive, Canning Vale, WA, 6155
Just picture that feeling of walking into your quality home, which makes a statement with its contemporary colour scheme and display home presentation, knowing you were the lucky buyer. Though the online images project quality, coming inside to see for yourself will justify your actions.
From parking the car inside your double garage to entering inside, you will feel the class this property has to offer as you walk around.
Here's just some examples:
- Stunning black marble kitchen bench top, complemented by the stainless appliances 900mm oven helps you show off your chef skills when your guests come over. This is all illuminated by the attractive downlights in the smart bulk head above;
- High finish, ceramic floor tiling;
- The stylish double ceramic basin in the main bathroom & single in second bathroom with bath and shower adds a refined touch;
- Comfort of ducted zoned air conditioning;
- Benefit of space saving built in robe in all the bedrooms with the master room having a WIR;
- An absolutely awesome 'kick back and relax' theatre for that movie night to chill out.
And how about the alfresco! You can already picture in your mind those great entertaining days that then lead into night with your friends or family over, enjoying the beautiful timber decking surrounded by the classy poured concrete. Of course, having a low maintenance yard space means more 'you-time' in your free time.
Step outside the front door and you will appreciate why this location is favoured by so many residents. With sprawling parkland space, including its spouting lake, you really are going to feel privileged living in this home. Having the ever-popular Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre and a great selection of schools just adds to why the choice for your new home is made easy.
Seeing is believing so call now me now for your exclusive appointment or be sure to keep an eye out on the next scheduled home open.
This is a cut above the rest so make sure you put it on your shopping list!