|Price||OFFERS FROM HIGH $400,000's|
|Suburb||East Victoria Park|
|Land Size||427 m2|
|Council Rates||$1,587 per year|
|Water Rates||$964 per year|
77A Canterbury Terrace, East Victoria Park, WA, 6101
This 427 sqm street front green title block with a 12.6m frontage is located in walking distance to the bustling Albany Highway entertainment Precinct.
Live your best life here and build your dream castle. The block is sufficient for a large single storey home or double storey with ample yard and room to move.
This is approximately how located you will be -
• 7.8km to the CBD
• 17.9 km to Cottesloe Beach
• 12. km to Perth Domestic & International Airports
• 4.8km to the Swan River
• 5.6 km to the Perth's Optus Stadium
• 3.3km to the Victoria Park Train Station
• 800m to popular Fraser Park with playground, cricket nets and BBQ's
With so much amenity and convenience close by, I don't think you can get a better location than this in East Victoria Park!
Make you move today & call me NOW