Bourkes In The Park Internet Privacy Statement
1. Bourkes In The Park is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access its Internet site and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPP’s”).
Information collected on the Bourkes In The Park Internet site and use of that information
3. Bourkes In The Park will only record your email address if you send Bourkes In The Park a message. That address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your prior consent.
4. Bourkes In The Park collects information on its Internet site when Bourkes In The Park members or the public complete on-line forms. When information is provided to Bourkes In The Park in this way that information will only be used for a purpose made known to you; a purpose you would reasonably expect; a purpose required, authorised or permitted by any law; or a purpose otherwise authorised by you.
5. Persons who do not wish their personal information to be used for any particular purpose should not hesitate to advise Bourkes In The Park of that fact. Bourkes In The Park will respect those wishes.
Links to the third party websites
6. The Bourkes In The Park Internet site may contain links to other websites. These websites are conducted by third parties and Bourkes In The Park does not control the content or the information collected on these websites. You should refer to those websites directly or to the authors of those sites to obtain details of the privacy policies relevant to those web pages.